6.5.06

sade, sad day?

no, not this one:


There must have been an angel by my side / Something heavenly led me to you / Look at the sky / It’s the colour of love / There must have been an angel by my side
Something heavenly came down from above / He led me to you / He led me to you /
He built a bridge to your heart / All the way / How many tons of love inside / I can’t say / When I was led to you / I knew you were the one for me / I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat / When I lay eyes on you / You wrapped me up in
The colour of love...

You gave me the kiss of life / Kiss of life / You gave me the kiss that’s like
The kiss of life.

Wasn’t it clear from the start / Look the sky is full of love / Yeah the sky is full of love / He built a bridge to your heart / All the way /How many tons of love inside /I can’t say

You gave me the kiss of life / Kiss of life / You gave me the kiss that’s like / The kiss of life

You wrapped me up in the colour of love /Must have been an angel came down from above
Giving me love yeah / Giving me love yeah


____
thanks hunny!